Friday, August 2, 2013

Focusing The Lasers

Many students come to Chabot College for different reasons. They can be categorized as visitors, wanderers, explores, seekers and dreamers. All of them are seeking the chances of education. With the education,one can have chance for a better career or better life in the future.
DREAM

Who am I?
When I first came to Chabot College, I was just a wanderer. I had no idea about my major, I just wanted to take some classes and got a degree so that I can get a good job. But after taking some classes, I would like to categorize myself as a dreamer. The teachers here at Chabot College are really great, they help me a lot, they help me with the accounting, communicating, etc. Now I have the idea about what I want to do, but I still have not a real plan for getting started on my dream.Why I am saying that because there are several reasons, mostly because of the reality issues. Here I am not going to talk too much. I hope my dream can be turned into reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment