Wednesday, July 17, 2013

The Passion Project

 The Passion Project  movie


The Passion Project from Sean McFarland on Vimeo.

How does this movie speak to you?

Passion is"a desire to do, or accomplish, or feel love without...without any barrier" " something that drives, that excites you, makes you feel good."

From the movie, I got the concept about "passion" again, passion
is something you love to do and make you happy; and I also 
realize why people need to have passions--- because even a 
little passion can lead to success if you maintain your passion
 and passion can provide you the power to see opportunities. 
Many successful people's stories have proved this theory. So, 
once you find your passion, you'll be more satisfied with your life.

Although life is meant to be  lived to the fullest, there are 
many obstacles that keep me from doing so.  Unlike the characters 
in the film, I still have yet to find my passion. I realize I am just a 
part of society, struggling to make a living.

In order to find my passion, I know I have to learn more about 
myself. It is not an easy  task, but I am willing to work hard to 
have the life I know I deserve. My family is my sole supporter
and everything I do for myself, I am also doing it for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment